Tuesday, November 30, 2010

TWO WEEKS DOWN AND COUNTING!!!!!

REALLY TWO FREAKING WEEKS!!!!!

It feels more like 10 weeks, why o why is time going so dang slow. Khloe and I have been keeping busy. We have getting my babes Christmas packages ready and we went home for Thanksgiving. We have got to skype with Joey and that was awesome! It was such a bad connection but I did get to see him so it was really nice. I still have my moments and have a mini breakdown but I pull it together and push through. Thanksgiving was awesome being home but it was so bitter sweet. I really wish Joey was home to spend Khloes first Thanksgiving with us. Christmas will be even harder but once we are through with Christmas its just closer to him coming home to us!!! I am almost done with his Christmas packages so I will be posting pictures soon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment