Friday, November 12, 2010

Let the countdown begin

Well the time has come and my love has gone..

Saying goodbye was one of the hardest things I have ever done. As he walked away my heart broke. Thankfully my friend Jessica had me over for dinner so I didnt have to sit home and be depressed. I still havent heard from him, I dont think he is even there yet:( As i sit here thinking it will go by fast I get so overwhelmed. its going to be almost 7 months and I dont know how I am going to do it. I already miss him. I am just going to have to stay busy!! I go back and forth, I am fine one minute then start thinking about it and I am a mess the next minute. I am just rambling on now.. I ll be waiting for his call to make sure he made it safe...off to keep my mind occupied!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment