Wednesday, November 17, 2010

One week down..

Wow its only been a week tomorrow and it already feels like a month. I have tried to keep myself busy. I for the most part have been doing ok. I have a breakdown at least once a day. I miss him terribly and I just want to fast forward to when he is home.

I have talked to him everyday its not for long but its nice to hear from him. I have been really trying to work out all the wedding details and I think its finally starting to come together, now I just have to start with all my projects! Ill be leaving for home in a couple days and that will be nice to see everyone. I also have been trying to work out every night. with a 2 ( almost 3) month old its a lot harder than I thought. Ill be sending out his Christmas care package soon. I wish I had more to say but is all I can think of is I miss him and I would just like this week to end so I can get on with another one...

No comments:

Post a Comment