Thursday, January 13, 2011

New Zodiac Sign Dates: Ophiuchus The 13th Sign?

Ok so I know this isn't a huge deal but my whole life I have been a Leo and Its always fun to read them every once in a while and now i'm suddenly a Cancer?!?! I have always thought that the cancer descriptions have always fit me.. My daughter is now a Leo , and Joey is now a Pisces.. So now all of the horoscopes in the past have been wrong? All my Love matches were incorrect!!?? And all those people with their signs tattooed on them?! What now???

Someones answer on yahoo answers cracked me up so I am sharing it with you all ( and all of you is realistically probably just my sister who gets this straight to her phone!)

Yes they will change, and Junior mints will turn into Dots and Boston baked Beanswill change into Raisinets, Mallow Cups will taste more like Peeps and flaming Necco wafers will rain from the sky. M&Ms WILL melt in your hands, It will be a bad day for everyone!

HAHA

New Zodiac Sign Dates: Ophiuchus The 13th Sign?: "The New Dates:

Capricorn: Jan. 20 - Feb. 16
Aquarius: Feb. 16 - March 11
Pisces: March 11- April 18
Aries: April 18 - May 13
Taurus: May 13 - June 21
Gemini: June 21 - July 20
Cancer: July 20 - Aug. 10
Leo: Aug. 10 - Sept. 16
Virgo: Sept. 16 - Oct. 30
Libra: Oct. 30 - Nov. 23
Scorpio: Nov. 23 - Nov. 29
Ophiuchus: Nov. 29 - Dec. 17
Sagittarius: Dec. 17 - Jan. 20"

2 comments:

  1. Well see, this works out better for me. I was a Pisces rising and that made me more compatible with my husband. So really, it works out better this way. His sign stays the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA!!!!!!

    I am sure there are more than just me!!!!!

    I love you!!!
    and i am still a Libra, screw the change!

    ReplyDelete