Thursday, September 30, 2010

Baby weight....

So one of my goals while Joey is gone is to LOSE THIS WEIGHT!!

I will be planning a wedding also while he is gone so I really need to lose this by the time July rolls around! I have really never been this down on myself. I know I can get it off but honestly when? With the baby I feel like I dont get a minute to myself unless Joey has her.. When he leaves WHAT DO I DO!!!!!! I feel like I might become a hermit. I guess I have another goal! To get out and meet people! Everything is going to be fine...right?!

1 comment:

  1. Jerrica, you're beautiful... don't stress about the weight, it will fall off you seriously look great for just having a baby! Planning a wedding is stressful but such an exciting thing to do. You will in fact miss all the planning because the wedding day is like any other FAVORITE holiday... the day passes by WAY to quickly and you will look back and wish you could relive it all over again. Looks like your doing good, hang in there girl you'll be ok!!!!

    ReplyDelete